Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Yes!!!!

Feeling sluggish lately.... just can't feel the motivation of doing anything...
what had happened to me??
hmmm... let's see...
Yaya! it has been a long time that i haven't laugh out loud!
last time i used to laugh until tears running out... i even fall down from a chair...
oh! it was so crazy...
when did i stop doing all these?
what happen to me actually?
ya! it was quite a big impact to me! they were once so very important to me!
but now!!
oh! stop!!! i must pull myself out of all these~~
Really love the movie "Yes Man" by Jim Carrey!!
it really motivates me whenever i am.. whether i'm sad, confusing, mad or what so ever! i love his gut and determination on everything!
what had passed, just let it be! look forward and go ahead with everything u wish to do!! say Yes!!! Yes! to the thing that u doubted to do!
ya! last time i was about to use my cash voucher but i say "no", thinking of using it next time! the vouchers turned out to be expired finally....
there was once, i doubted to tell my friends about my feeling on my new relationship... but i gone with a no!
What'd happened are all shown on my face....
ya! people always say "No" to themselves, giving themselves all kinds of reasons to do so...
why don't we think of the other way round? why don't we think of the reason for us to say "Yes" instead?
Yes!!! i should use the voucher as i love all those stuff so deadly... i would have forgotten to use the voucher as i'm so forgetful!!It is so easy that i just have to make a turn into the shopping mall and get a lovely stuff for myself for free!!!!
Yes! Yes! Yes!!!!!

1 comment:

yekhong said...

haha, thats the reason y i be the chairman of society.

its difficult, but possible. just do my best :)