Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Worth

My crazy sis had bought one silky terrier recently. We named it Kiki.
Basically b'coz she looks like a kitten.
The reason she kept Kiki? nothing much but Kiki has an extremely, extraordinary, inevitably, irresistibly adorable face.
My sis is always so "un-adult" that she just can't control her mind to the extend that she was like being hypnotized to pay 1000++ for suffering herself, (in the sense that she has to take care of that 'cute' little thing)... My dear sister~~~~~~~

That's not all, the best part is, she has no patient and sluggish that she's expecting someone to look after Kiki for her... Poor mum~~~~

Thanks to her, we had 3dogs and a pool of fish..... speechless~~~

Well, so much for all that. I was so unlucky that i had to take care of Kiki for "craz sis" not being at home. I can't let that little thing there with all her excreta~

One bad thing about me is that i'm too soft-hearted!!! I feel like crying if i lock Kiki in the room..

Taking care of her... accompany her... here went my precious time~~~~ flew~~~~ all gone!!!

Who's gonna pity for my assignment not being done on time, my work, my exams~~~~

Is the little thing worth my time? for me, definitely Yes!!! but not for my sis craziness.

Does it worth to pay 300++ for one shoes that u wear everyday (almost)? Yes!

How about a bag of 300++? 4 hours of waiting for a highly expected but disappointing talk?

Do they all worth for ????

No comments: