Sunday, June 6, 2010

a new starting line

It'd been a long time i "left" here~ here i am once again!

What i did lately were all about others and doesn't really have my own time! it was really an exhausting week!
Graduated... ermm.. not really coz something happen to my FYP registration due to my carelessness that i have to wait for being declared as truly graduate!!! sigh~~~

Anyway, it shouldn't be a big deal! Coz no Uni will let their student ungraduate if they really worked hard on it. GOD bless!

Hmmm... it's gonna be another packed month! Dad is so obsessed with his stuff that catches me from time to time to help him on!!! Oh my~~~
Gonna study for IELTS, Musical test, proposal, interviews~~~~~~~

Everything r driving me crazy!!!

2 comments:

Kae Vin said...

hmm? FYP registration problem? You didn't register it in the beginning of the semester?

All the best! Have you got a job yet? :D

said...

kaevin:
ya! stupid me!
but they said gonna settle it by thursday. just wait lo
how's life in NI?