Monday, June 7, 2010

A 4 hours interview

It's gonna be another hectic day.... oh my~
I started my day with an interview with an automation company.

I din aspect to work in that company at the fist place and was going there just to hav a chat with him or in other words, "just for fun"!!

Oh my! i think it's gonna be the longest interview ever in my life time. We had been started the interview with my personality intro. He found it very interesting and asked me to talk more on it. Well, though i'm not going to work in that company, but due to his courtesy, i carried on with it!
I suddenly found that i'd put myself in a sinking-sand.... The conversations started.... blablabla........ blablabla........

Finally, i found a stick, i looked at my hp, saying that my mom is calling and gotta go!!! i grabbed the stick so hard and finally managed to pulled myself off the sand!!!!

My horrible day continued, working with dad on his stuff~~~~ speechless!!!!!

4 comments:

Kae Vin said...

lol the person liked u so much. XD

what company is that?

said...

haha! can finish one operation d lo!
Contronix, Automation company!
miss u ^^

笨雞 said...

i nvr noe dat this method could be used to cabut from an interview..XD

said...

wow!! i haven't think that this blog could get these whole bunch of comments...
Thanks guys =)