Thursday, June 26, 2008

oh! tooth fairy....

Today is a very unlucky day for me..
1st, i ate something i dislike and thrown half of it..
starve for the whole noon till evening when i reached home, i saw my youngest sis which is a mental handicap child, as usual gave me a big smile, standing at the front door... i waved to her... she was really happy...so did i..
i din wore my spec but at the 2nd glance, i suddenly noticed that one of the front teeth of my beloved sis was gone... blood around the missing teeth...
I was so depressed... "Hui Wen! where's ur teeth?!!! Where's ur teeth?!!! what happen!!!"
i kept on shouting from my car... i don't wanna believe my eyes... i hope that it was just illusion....
mom ask me stopped shouting over there...
I just can't believe my eyes...
Hui Wen's teeth was gone!!!
i just wanna scream!!! suddenly no appetite to take any food although i'm starving...
Hui Wen seemed like she knew something.. i frowned and look at her...
she looked at me in the same why...
No! i can't show my sad face to her... i smiled at her and said something else...
she smiled at me!!! it was really suffering at that time... mom told me that she fell on the ground in her school this morning when she's having activity at school...
i ask mom whether we can in-plant a new teeth for Hui Wen.. coz it's quite risky to do surgery on this kinda kid.. still remember last time Hui Wen can't control her saliva after having a dental check-up... i was really worry for that...
yes!! Hui Wen can plant a new teeth after a period of time. I feel better now~
Oh!!! tooth fairy... why u took Hui Wen's teeth away?

1 comment:

卡美拉 said...

Your writing is really good^^ Funny though:P About the tooth.. If my brother had lost a tooth I wouldn's really care:P