Saturday, June 14, 2008

It's really driving me crazy!!

Bursting feel on my breast, funny feeling on my stomach... i know the period is coming to me..
This morning, after washing, i went to have my breakfast.. i took pretty much this time due to hunger for the whole night...
i don't understand why but I know this time the period pain will be serious.. intuition..
i swallowed 2 panadols and keep on my daily routine..
I was planned to go for an exhibition at noon..
Suddenly, the pain struck on me!! Oh my goodness!!
Menstrual cramp!!! oh i hate this!!!
i crawled in my bed, trying to find a best pose to lied..
The panadol just didn't seem to give any effect on my pain.. I pained in hell!!
I was dizzy... felt like vomiting... dieing...
An hour or two passed.. still suffering...
another 2 panadols... Oh no! this is the worst ever!!!
I kept on telling myself! "Fall asleep! Fast! Fast! Fast!" but i just can't!!!
The next moment, i opened my eyes... i was awaken from sleep..
I just didn't realize that i was pain to sleep...
Feeling better now... finally..
Sometimes just hate being female.....

No comments: